Home » China Private Equity »

|| Chinese private equity firm and NXP to establish semiconductor joint venture

jic-capital-nxp.jpgNASDAQ listed semiconductors firm NXP and Chinese investment firm JianGuang Asset Management, a subsidiary of JIC Capital, has announced establishing a joint venture in China.

The JV is intended to combine NXP's technology from its Bipolar Power business line with JAC Capital's connections in the Chinese manufacturing network and distribution channels for high end electronic products in China. JAC Capital will own a 51% stake in the JV and NXP taking the remaining 49% share. (NXP has operations in more than 25 countries, and posted revenue of $5.65 billion in 2014.)

JIC Capital is listed in the Chinese Investors Directory with the code SIJ116

More details follows

Previous Post: China Dalian Wanda acquired stake in Swiss sports firm for $1.2 billion
Next Post: Chinese investors acquired Melbourne Prince Hotel for $45 million

More from China Private Equity ...

  Chinese private equity firm and consortium invested $75 million in US firm Nobell Foods

  Chinese firm CreditEase and consortium invested $250 million in US firm Pipe

  Chinese PE firm TMCP invested $2.4 million in US firm RNAimmune

  Chinese investors of Ping An acquired stake in Israel MeMed for $70 million

  Chinese private equity firm to invest $270 million in blockchain firm tZero

  China Gaw Capital acquired 50% stake in Spanish hotel chain valued at $145 million

  Chinese firm Beijing Bytedance acquired Musical.ly for $800 million

  Chinese investors of AGIC Capital acquired South Carolina Ritedose for $600 million

  Chinese firm acquired US car assembly plant AM General for $110 million

  Chinese HNA Group acquired stake in Swiss firm Dufry

| About Us

SinaBeat.com provides insight, analysis and research on private investors from China since 2012.

We cover Private Equity, Venture Capital, Real Estate and Institutional Investors from China, Hong Kong and Macau.

Our Chinese Investors Directory can be used as a reliable source on information about investors from China.

|Subscribe to mailing list

Careers  |  Sponsorship |  Sitemap |  Terms  |  Privacy Policy

Copyright 2007 - 2024     SinaBeat.com

Follow us: RSS  |   SinaBeat on Twitter  |   SinaBeat on Facebook  |   SinaBeat on LinkedIn

Powered by Insightice